Skip to toolbar

Screen-shot-2011-10-02-at-13.56.24 Screen-shot-2011-02-06-at-20.41.14 Screen-shot-2011-02-06-at-20.40.30 Screen-shot-2011-02-06-at-20.41.05 Screen-shot-2011-02-06-at-20.40.56 Screen-shot-2011-02-06-at-20.40.47

I saw some suits from this German manufacturer a couple of years back – and have been keeping an eye on them to see what they do next. The suits look awesome – if a little expensive. The truth is you get what you pay for in life. I would love one of these suits but not sure I can justify the cost right now. Then I saw their latest creations.

Wow

So – I have to ask – who on this site owns a MD Latex suit and what is the sensation like? That extra thick latex – and the waterproof zips – simply yummy!

6 Comments
  1. Dieter 6 years ago

Hi JB,
    I own such a MD Latex suit (3mm thick rubber, about 10kg) … hope to post some pics or vid’s in the near future!
    And to be sealed in is so … WOW … exiting, I cannot describe it in english.

Best regards,

2. Author
    Jacketbound 6 years ago

it takes a lot to get me jealous but i am so green right now !!

3. Dieter 6 years ago

Ok, I’ll do my best to start a forums post with detailed description and a youtube-link showing me donning the suit as soon as possible.

4. McAndrews 5 years ago

Oh wow you lucky pup, pics please better still can you do us a write up

5. Dieter 5 years ago

Hi all,

I’ve not forgotten my promise to post more about the MD suit.
    But I’m a bit busy too this weeks … so please be patient a bit … I’ll start a post with test, pics and at least a link to a vid too soon (showing a dress up including a final padlock scene).

6. Dieter 5 years ago

For a short description including a link to my youtube-vid visit my post “my MD latex suit” in the Forum -> “great links” section 🙂